Webinar: Preparing for Climate Change in Boston
For the past few weeks, Greenovate has been sharing Boston’s updated climate change projections from the Climate Ready Boston team. Next Monday is your chance to get a more in-depth look at climate change in Boston. Join us on August 1st at 12pm for a webinar with Chief of Environment, Energy, and Open Space Austin Blackmon and Climate Preparedness Program Manager Mia Goldwasser -- they will explain how climate change is already impacting Boston, and how the City’s climate preparedness program will help us all prepare for the changes ahead.
This webinar is a great opportunity to join a lively discussion about preparing for climate change in Boston! You can ask questions via chat during the webinar, or submit questions ahead of time (see instructions below).
Monday, August 1st
12pm - 1pm
*Note: RSVPing for this event will help us keep you updated, but you must register in order to attend the webinar.
How to participate in the webinar:
1. Register by clicking here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/136500346659331076
2. You will receive an email that confirms your registration.
3. Check that your computer supports Citrix webinars by clicking here: http://help.citrix.com/webinar/get-ready?c_name=confirmation&role=attendee&language=english&source=attendeeRegistrationPage
4. If you'd like, submit questions ahead of time here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf5rm-QP-1nNPzWK-HDReeiwgzkzfqzk1Tfd4wrqoHPZRCSQ/viewform
5. Join the webinar by clicking the link in the registration email on Monday, August.