Renew Boston and Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership invite all owners and property managers of two- and three-unit properties in Boston to a Landlord Workshop. Come learn how you can access incentives to reduce the cost of energy efficiency improvements for your property.
• A no-cost energy assessment for each unit
• No-cost water-saving devices and lighting for individual units and common areas
• 90% off − up to $3,000 per unit − for insulation where all eligible units are weatherized
• Grants up $3,000 to remove asbestos insulation so you can upgrade to high-efficiency heating.
• Grants up to $3,000 for modernizing old wiring so you can insulate
• Generous rebates for qualified heating systems
• A 0% interest HEAT Loan to finance qualified energy efficiency upgrades
All owners and tenants are welcome. Informative presentation. Question and answer session. Light refreshments and door prizes for energy-saving equipment.
Want to start weatherizing NOW?
Visit us at RenewBoston.org or call 617-635-SAVE (7283)
to schedule no-cost energy assessments for all units in your building!
Renew Boston is a partnership among the City of Boston, NSTAR, National Grid, community non-profits, and Mass Save-approved contractors. Units occupied by residents with limited incomes may be eligible for additional free services: call ABCD at 617-357-6012 to see if your building might qualify.
To reserve your place or for more information, contact Jennifer.Shaw@mbhp.org or 617-425-6637.