The City Of Boston holds Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Days four times a year. Boston residents can safely dispose of hazardous waste and shred unwanted documents for free.
- For Boston residents only; proof of residency required.
- No commercial waste will be accepted.
- Foot traffic is prohibited.
- The City reserves the right to reject materials.
- For more information, please call 311.
Learn more here: http://www.cityofboston.gov/publicworks/wastereduction/hazardous.asp or call 311
NEW THIS YEAR! TEXTILE RECYCLING - bring your household textiles to be recycled, as well as the materials listed below.
- Safely dispose of household chemicals, lawncare materials, lead paints, and more. Find the full list of Acceptable Materials here: http://www.cityofboston.gov/publicworks/wastereduction/hazardous.asp
100 Morrissey Blvd
Bayside Expo parking lot
Dorchester, MA 02125
Google map and directions