Climate Action Business Association (CABA) Summer Program
This summer, the Climate Action Business Association will be working with Greenovate on the Businesses Acting on Rising Seas (BARS) Campaign. The main goal of the BARS campaign is to get the best available information on climate change resiliency planning and adaptation out to the Massachusetts local business community. They are currently looking for candidates willing to be part of their team, working with businesses, politicians, and grass-root leaders to conduct outreach. The internship will last 10 weeks and the program will give participants a chance to work in depth on corporate sustainability and resiliency planning, build public engagement skills, and the to be part of a quickly growing field of hyper-driven peers.
CABA is working alongside Greenovate to inform all Bostonians of climate risks the City faces -- like intensifying storms and rising sea levels -- and will use the latest projections from our Climate Ready Boston project.
- Undergraduate/graduate students in any field related to sustainability, business management, environmental planning, environmental policy
- A solid understanding of sustainable business practices and the future threats of climate change
- Ability to work independently on individual projects as they are assigned
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and Excelbased data management tools is essential
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency in traditional and new media with strong communication skills a must
Apply by May 27th!
Please send your resume and cover letter to BARS@CABAUS.ORG