Home and Property Owners:
Find out how you can Weatherize your Home & Properties and Save on your Utility Bills!
* OWNERS WILL SAVE IMMEDIATELY!
* SPECIAL DEALS FOR LANDLORDS!
You could shave hundreds of dollars off your heating costs every year by adding insulation or upgrading your heating system. You can also save on your electricity bill with the free energy-efficient lightbulbs, power strips and other instant savings measures you'll receive during your no-cost, no-obligation Home Energy Assessment.
Come out for a presentation from Renew Boston and sign up to take advantage of the Mayor's home energy efficiency program, a partnership with Eversource, National Grid, and Mass Save. Incentives include:
• 75% discount on insulation.
• Extra incentives for landlords insulating multiple units in the same property.
• Grants up $3,000 to remove asbestos insulation so you can upgrade to high-efficiency heating.
• Grants up to $2,000 for modernizing old wiring so you can insulate.
• 0% interest loans up to $50,000 for owners of one- to four-family homes.
Ready to take action to lower your energy usage and reduce your carbon footprint?
Come to the workshop, go to www.renewboston.org, or call 617-635-SAVE (7283) to request a no-cost home energy assessment or heating system site visit. Both tenants and property owners can receive Mass Save services, and there is no upper income limit. Residents who receive fuel assistance or the utility discount rate may qualify for greater energy savings through ABCD: 617-903-3640. Residents of buildings with more than 4 apartments, should call their property manager or Mass Save's Multifamily Program at 800-594-7277.
Free and open to the public. Children welcome. Light refreshments will be served. Raffle for energy-saving prizes.
3134 Washington St
Roxbury, MA 02119
Google map and directions